today we went to aunt corries and played with some of
mae's and elle's toys... heres a little sample!

driving elle's car... can anybody say low rider?

playing the piano! child prodigy

wow! a lounge singer too?

a butt 'n' boots model? will her talents cease?

oh... finally her greatest talent of them all!
just being the sweestest, most adorable baby in the world!

5 comments:
Carly, she is adorable! I love her and cant wait to see her ... again! Kiss her for us!
what a cutie! I'm glad i found your blog. I'm attaching it to mine. I miss you car, car! Kiss her for me too!
Carly Jo!
Ah! How are you!?! Your little girl is tooooooooo cute! I miss you!
What a cutie! I hope you are cherishing every moment of being a mommy :-)
Love you cousin/friend!
Is this Carly Jo Beach from Renton Washington... WAY back in the day?!?!?!
Post a Comment