Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mothers Day




Guess who hit who with the shoe? LOL!





My first mothers day. Hmmm how to describe it? Different. While growing up i imagined it would be a day where my spouse would pamper and spoil me. I'm not feeling sorry for myself I guess i never thought about it before. How one day when others are being spoiled with flowers, cookies and cards, it another day like any other day for single moms. We wake up every turn, there are no "your turns." We know its always up to us to remember lunches, diapers and to lock the door.

Kennedie woke up at 8;15 as usual and it was a day just like anyother. We went to joel and shannons and did some laundry and went to sacrament. After we went to Corries and Daves to eat. As usual, it was amazing and I ate too much! We hung out with Corrie and also my mom who just moved here. It was a good day. I played outside with the girls and here are some pics!

No comments: