Thursday, June 10, 2010

22 Months (to Kennedie)


Kennedie jo~

Tomorrow you are 22 months old. I can't believe you are so big. Sometimes at night when you're sleeping, I still creep into your bedroom and watch you sleep. You snore a little... Ok, a lot. You can put on your own slip-on shoes now but not always on the right feet. You give such big, tight hugs. I love them. Once in a while you give a kind of choke-hug, its sweet but slightly scary. We love to go to the indoor pool to swim and also to the park. You love Elmo and have 7 elmo dolls. You love teddy bears and baby dolls. You love to color. You talk a lot but it doesn't make too much sense yet. You said your first sentence it was "its hot mama". You were talking about dinner. You love to eat but would rather eat on the run bite by bite. Your favorite breakfast is eggs and you are not crazy about lunch. You like broccoli and chicken and you love rice. I love to hold you on my lap and read you books. We go every week to the used bookstore and get new books to read. I miss holding you as a baby but I love playing with you. We wrestle, we play hide & seek and we love to run around the couch scaring each other. Your favorite person besides mommy is Grandpa and you call him "papa" and constantly ask for him over and over. When you see his truck pull up, you squeal "PAPA"! Its so sweet.


You love babies. All you have to see is a car seat and you yell "Baby" in a strange low toned voice. You love your cousins and you play great with other kids. You chase birds in the park and have yet to be afraid of any animal, big or small. You call anything except birds dogs. You love dogs. Sometimes you still sleep with mommy. Sometimes its when you are sad but sometimes its when mommy is sad too. You like to watch cartoons so does mommy. Right now you are taking a nap, I can hear your snoring. I love you so much and I can't wait till you wake up.


Love you~ Mommy


1 comment:

Crystal said...

This is so sweet. I wish I would have thought to write these types of things when my kids were littler